How to unlock an iPhone: If you have received email notification that your handset has been factory unlocked please go through the following instructions to complete unlocking process.
1) Turn your iPhone off, and insert a non accepted SIM card. (For Rogers iPhone non accepted SIM card is any SIM card except ROGERS SIM).
2) Turn on your iPhone (look on right top corner your phone must show “SEARCHING or INVALID SIM CARD”)
3) If the iPhone shows NO SIM (Either SIM trey is not placed correctly or SIM is not cut properly or RESTART the iPHONE).
4) Double Click on iTUNES on your computer, and let it turned on completely.
5) Connect iPhone to the computer (Computer will install drivers etc).
6) Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone. You could get the following error. It is normal
7) Disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it after 10-15 seconds. You should get the following message.
8) Your iPhone is now unlocked PERMANENTLY!
If you would like to DOWNLOAD and UPDATE carrier settings, you can click on Download and Update. However, this is totally optional. It will not effect the unlocking. However if you fail to see congratulation confirmation, Please proceed to Method 3, don't forget to make a backup if you dont want your information to be lost.
Turn your iPhone off, and insert a non accepted SIM card. (For Rogers iPhone non accepted SIM card is any SIM card except ROGERS SIM, similarly for Bell iPhone non accepted SIM card is any SIM card except BELL SIM).
Turn on your iPhone (look on right top corner your phone must show “SEARCHING or INVALID SIM CARD or Activation Required”)
Connect your iPhone with WiFi, and click NEXT. Phone will show activating .
Once activation process is completed, phone will be unlocked.
If still not receiving signal reset the network settings.
1. Download the LATEST iTunes software into your computer and plug in your mobile to the computer. If you have the SIM card from your original network please insert it.
2. Make sure that the internet is connected.
3. In iTunes, underneath iPhone, go to Summary tab and click on 'Check for updates'
4. After backing up your mobile, confirm that all your applications & iTunes are listed in the appropriate sections of iTunes.
5. Synchronize initially with iTunes turn off your mobile. Turn it back on. (Power Cycle)
6. Plug your mobile back and synchronize.
7. Power down, change SIM and power up.
8. Congratulations. Your iPhone has been factory unlocked and it can now be used any where around the world.
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times shown on the website are guidelines on...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 ...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud. Therefore, we reserve th...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS